Which do you prefer, boyfriends or guyfriends, and why?I prefer Boyfriend. This is because he can give me the sense of secure and make my happy when I am sad.
If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1) My family and friends always healthy.
2) Got my Mr Right to protect and love me always.
3) Everyone in the world is happy, no war.
What would your first reaction be, when you see someone you like, being happy with some other guy/girl?Heartache, maybe cry in the night on my bed.
What will you be in 8 years' time?8 years time, 28 years old, get married with my Mr Right and lead a happy life.
Would you change yourself for the person you love?Depend, if is something bad about me that I "should" change, I will. But, aint the person should love the way I am?
How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?Till the end of time.
Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
Yes. Never ending things.
Do you get butterflies around the girl/guy you like?Sure, why not?
Which do you prefer, ice cream or yoghurt?Ice cream. But I still put chocolate first.
Who are currently the most important people to you?You.
Have you ever wanted someone, but know you couldnt?Yes. Problem don't lie in me.
What's the ideal perfect relationship for you?Must be long lasting and also able to communicate and understand each other. Love each other deeply and live everyday like the last day on earth.
Are you happy with your life? Oh god, of cause NO!!!
Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yes, if I don't, I wun be starting one relationship.
If you fall in love with 2 persons simultanenously, who would you pick? The lousier one, or the better one?The one that able to make me happy, protect and concern about me. There will be no lousy one when I fall in love with that person. He will be the most perfect person in my eyes.
What type of friends do you like?Do Not Bully Me! Do Not Cheat Me! Friendly and Easy-going and most importantly, Do Not Break Promise!
Do you often wish there was something you could change?
VERY often. Too much things in this world should be change!
What type of guy do you look for?At least my height, clean and smart looking, romantic and caring. Most importantly must be able to protect me from harm.