I don't want to enter that isolated state again.. It's painful.. Lonely in my own world.. Why isn't so hard to transfer what I trying to say to others?? I aint smart.. I aint perfect.. This is who I am.. The lonely me that never can leave the darkness world.. Why simple things will end up like this??
"Life filled with sadness and happiness.. If not for this, there wun be a world tat is so heartless.."
Heartless world.. I don't wish to believe the world is heartless.. But I have no choice but to accept it.. I am just a dumb girl that choose to believe everyone.. End up always get cheated.. If taking the first step to protect myself is so hard.. I rather not stepping out the door.. I don't care how many pairs of hand come to me.. Every single time when I try to start a fresh, I will always encounter bad things.. Am I that unlucky?? Why am I always going throught all the bad part of life?? Can't I just enjoy some sweetness?? Some warm?? Hiding myself to heal everytime..
"Nobody can help you unless you help yourself.."
This phrase I always told myself during my secondary school life.. I am bleeding.. Is too painful.. The heartless world out there is as if million swords slashing your heart.. I am bleeding non-stop.. I must run away from those swords and heal myself.. But I always got cheated.. Trap is always there for me.. I HATE IT!! Why can't I just be who I am?? I just want to lead a normal life.. I don't want all the pain!!!
Seeking for happiness is never easy.. Will I give up searching for it?? *being cage up*