
What a Monday!!! ROAR!! Today decide to go school early.. Lesson at Blk40 ma!! SOOOOOOOO NEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. At least 10min walk from main gate lo!! Anyway.. When take Bus 171.. Woahhhhhhhhhhh~ The driver really drive damn "fast".. I think I cycle also faster than the bus.. Well.. Super early to reach my another bus stop.. Saw violet in the bus too.. We went to school together lo~ But................ HAIZ~~~
Bus stop pack with people lo!! Is not unusual la.. But.. Super unlucky.. Miss 3 bus.. Cause fully pack.. 3 leh!!!! Not 1 but 3!!!! So sian lo!! Waited at the bus stop for more den 30min I think.. We waited for damn long!! End up we decide to take cab.. Liew!!! Not even a cab.. Sian.. We cant get any cab!! End up.. 4th bus came.. Phew.. I got up the bus.. The last person to get up.. Am I lucky?? I dun kw wor.. At least.. I reach school in time.. Lucky never mark as late.. Haha!!
Sian la.. Quality Function Deployment (QFP) de lecturer.. Really damn skillful.. He start lecture hoh, really come from no where.. Just suddenly start.. Not interesting at all.. After a while.. One by one.. All my friends started to fall a sleep.. Kinda feel sad for Mr Tan.. His lesson since last semester seriously super bored.. Can pon, many people pon leh.. Since he always read directly from PowerPoint Slide(PPT), some how no point going lo.. A few of my classmate pon his lesson.. Haiz.. I also wish I can pon.. But this semester gonna work hard to my goal ma.. Haiz..
This afternoon miss my medication.. End up having my medicine after I reach home.. Man!! Cause never bring my water along to school.. Lappy very heavy la!! Plus, that damn expensive de 6 Sigma de book.. Broke liao la!! Really very tired.. Think LT51 really got ppl put sleeping air inside.. Cause everybody after that lesson sure super tired and want to sleep.. Yawn.. Now I really tired liao.. Hahahaha..
Didnt have a nice sleep ytd.. Hope today can sleep well.. Start to feel tired for school leh.. How long can I continue endure?? I need motivation~~~~~ Ouch ouch.. Tummy pain again.. Now think back, why ytd doctor never say anything much?? Just ask me to eat regularly and nothing else.. I wonder will the medicine works on me?? Hahahaha..