Currently in the bus… I going home now lo.. really too long never write my blog leh.. everytime feel so lazy to update my blog.. coz very tired la.. haha.. now I am kinda sleepy u see.. haiz.. waiting for my phone to ring now.. ^^ wonder will it ring a not sia.. haiz.. so hungry today.. my tummy suffer so much today.. awwww.. now I feel like car sick.. dun really feel like writing my blog anyway.. lazy la.. T.T
Today, can dun need to go sch de.. but.. need do project.. so go school lo.. T.T rain super big today wor.. from CC badminton court there walk to mac, I already wet leh.. liew.. can imagine how big de rain is?? Ping ping was on shift just now.. den also saw yiyi there.. ^^ guess.. yiyi also wet leh.. ^^ hmmm.. yiyi very good wor.. already late for sch.. but.. he say tat he will send me over to de bus stop.. coz rain very heavily outside.. he got bring umbrella ma.. so.. he wait for me to eat finish my meal.. coz very hungry.. haven eat.. so I rush my food la.. rush until my tummy dun feel gd.. ping ping and yiyi ask me to put on my wind breaker.. coz I wear white shirt today.. ehh.. hehe.. maybe can see thru bah..
Well.. so yiyi send me over to bus stop.. woahhh.. yiyi bus come first.. T.T den I wait there lo.. stupid leh!! The bus super long.. den I play with de rain a bit with my shoe. Hehe.. den when in the bus.. WOOAH!! So cold.. T.T but u wun kw.. worst is behind.. when I reach pending LRT there, de bus stop I mean, WOAH!!! RAIN STORM!!!!! The wind blow so hard tat I can become ice immediately.. and also.. those ppl standing at the bus stop de umbrella also almost fly away.. I really cold until cannot take it!! Also wait very long for de bus to come la.. haiz.. when in the bus… very jialat also.. also very cold.. (gosh.. feel headache now..) also.. got accident.. not my bus.. other bus.. rain ma.. sure got accident de la.. haha.. but lucky never affect for long..
Oh well.. at least finish 1 project.. but need show teacher first before doing anything else.. hehe.. I keep stare de moon now.. ohhh moon~ hope somebody can call me now~ ^^