Let me see… 2 days ago I got a perfect dream… I dream of goong tat prince.. oh man.. so sweet… ytd I got a super weird dream abt gravity??? but today le?? I have nightmare.. of devil.. liew… totally 2 different dream sia.. only one day different le.. haiz.. let me seee… the prince.. was in my dream.. man.. I just like his character so much.. maybe I into those type of character de bah… after I woke up, I keep on thinking abt him sia.. really so great lo… awwwwwww…. He is so handsome… hahaha…
And abt gravity that dream.. is kind of weird.. coz I feel the force inside my dream.. is so strong… somehow I was climbing some sot of wall??? I think is something like the rock climbing wall.. I got to climb all the way up.. I dun kw why.. but I must.. when I was abt to reach the top, I stop.. the person next to me also stop.. coz the gravity is too strong.. very very strong.. I can feel the force pulling me down.. I dun kw how high I climb.. but what I know is that I am at a very very high height… I never look down.. coz if I look down, I sure drop down.. and I sure dead for sure.. I dun have the strength to look back… so I take a rest… the gravity is too strong for me.. once and for all.. I climb up.. I overcome it.. a sense of success raise upon me.. but… is not easy.. when I go to school, while I wanna climb the stair, oh gosh.. I feel the gravity pulling me down.. and the force is very strong.. but not as strong as what I got in my dream… so weird.. oh ya.. I remembered… xiao bu bu trying to chase me.. but he can’t.. haha.. coz I walk too fast le.. well.. coz I gonna late for class liao ma.. den I walk lo.. train till walk very fast.. lol.. one day I also wan to win yiyi.. coz yiyi walk super fast u know.. anyway… I continue walk lo.. my “usual” speed.. but my usual speed is very unusual for normal human being.. lol… sok mui that time walk with me.. she has to grab my hand.. coz I walk too fast liao.. hahaha… den she have to grab me to prevent me from walking more and more further.. lol.. I cannot control u know.. lol… anyway.. I was talking abt xiao bu bu.. when I reach the blk.. see that the lift is not here yet.. so I take the stair lo.. lol.. when I reach the 3th storey, I heard something behind me.. it was xiao bu bu.. lol.. he was trying to chase after me.. den he said “u walk wun stop and rest de ar?? Walk so fast.. cannot catch up”.. LOL… I was like.. ?? huh ?? how I kw u behind me.. and.. fast meh?? That my usual speed while I am alone what.. lol… den I laugh lo… haha.. he wun call me and ask me to stop meh??? Lol.. but ok la.. late for class a little bit nia..
Den today le?? I dream of devil… haiz… in my dream… my parent wanna go adopts another child.. but… what I know is that they cannot adopts that boy.. coz he is the devil child… but no matter how I call my dad, I just can get thru his phone… den when if finally get to him.. I found out that everything is too late.. coz he is already at the door step.. I was so scare.. I dun dare to look at the child.. is so scary and eerie.. got red black and white… I dun kw what the colour stand for.. but I just got the fear inside me.. den I cannot tell my parent that he is the devil child.. but to accept it lo.. when I go into my “little bro” room, is was so scary.. is all in red colour… is like.. entering somebody stomach or what.. feel so scary… den I dun kw doing what.. but.. when I awake, I am scare.. is a very bad nightmare… but I was thinking.. even if my little bro is a devil child.. he is my bro.. if everybody is anti him.. den what will happen to him?? In order to control his evil inside him, me, as his sister.. should do something rite?? If he is the devil child.. I will accept him as the devil child.. coz he is my little bro.. even if he hurt me.. he is still my bro.. and that for real.. nothing can really change it rite?? He cannot choose.. so.. let be it.. I will love him as my bro.. no matter who he is.. a devil child or a normal human being.. I will still dote him.. so.. I think.. is not a nightmare after all. Is all depend on how ur mind is thinking.. think it in a positive way… and it will not become a nightmare…
Well.. today I got my 2min speech.. I was so scare.. my hand is shaking.. but I think I score 10.. and it should be a B grade I think… I don’t remembered le.. what I know was I very nervous.. haha.. but is all over now.. and I think I am not bad.. haha.. liew.. I am the first one sia.. sian.. everytime I first de lo. Liew…… but.. ahahaha.. dun care le.. over can liao.. lucky my voice is back perfectly.. yawn.. I so tired.. maybe I go catch some slp now.. later gonna go out play basketball at 5.30pm.. yawn… I go take a nap le..