Hmmmm… early morning saw eric msg… oh man.. he crazy… he midnight 3plus den go home… gosh.. work till so late??? He is really crazy… holala… early morning till nearly 11am den wan to wake up… coz wan toilet.. bo bian… hahaha…
Hmmmm… I wanna subscribe new internet… guess what… after zhili tell me abt all the different internet connection, finally… I choose pacific internet…. Hehehe.. only $45 per month.. I got the 512… so ok la.. last time I use singnet… cost me $70 plus.. wa liew.. think pacific better.. lol…
I bought so much stuff today lo.. I went to bugis and have some shopping.. I bought… a jacket, a t-shirt, earring, neoprint, and 3 present… one is for sam.. coz his birthday coming.. haha.. another 2 present.. is for yiyi and xiong.. their Christmas present.. maybe is a bit too early.. but u kw.. the present.. very limited.. coz only left those nia.. den I buy the last 2nd one… hehehe… but den.. the present very interesting.. I so wanted to see what is on their face when they saw it.. well.. for yiyi.. touching feeling?? Lol.. den xiong.. MUAHAHAHHAHA… we will know.. lol.. those tat know what I buy.. DUN TELL ANYONE…
Hmmmmmm… my coughing still very bad… haiz.. and also.. my voice.. is getting better.. got voice liao.. but den still very jialat la.. but is better den ytd… liew.. when I take a deep breathe, I really have to cough sia.. I dun kw why.. haiz so bad sia.. just now after finish all my shopping, I went to mac.. yiyi and boss working.. liew liew liew.. yiyi say my voice… haiz.. ask me dun talk.. say I lost my voice.. den hear liao.. LIEW~! He so bad.. haiz… well.. I at counter disturb hui ting ma.. haha.. den yiyi come to counter.. den say… we look more like couple liao hoh.. lol… even our watch is the same liao.. well.. after thatm hui ting told me that at first she really tot me and yiyi is couple… lol… well.. me and yiyi… the most can be sister and brother nia.. hahaha.. mui told me something today.. those that know very long, cannot be couple.. lol… I think, sometime quite true la… but, I still wanna find my Mr Right soon.. but den.. I now still dan sheng zhu yi… haha.. remain single.. is good… at least.. to a certain extent, no one can fan me..
Oh gosh.. I am so hungry… haiz.. sian… nth to eat liao sia.. liew liew… can’t slp sia.. sian… anyway, I still coughing like siao.. haiz.. think I go take medicine later bah.. now tv dun kw show what.. maybe ghost de?? Hahaha…