Hmmmmm… I told le.. I got told Stanley abt it.. den also told yiyi.. but not much… well.. things is not like what I tot.. haha.. lucky la.. but den.. I still dun kw who took my $10… T.T haiz…
Hmmmmm… I start to eat a lot nowadays liao.. haha.. these 2 days… keep eating… hahaha… hmmm.. hope wun get fat fat wor.. hehe..
Hmmmmmm… I kanna gap buster today.. haiz.. today only 3 crew lo.. me counter.. den the rest one kitchen one lobby.. haiz… dun kw will get 100% a not sia.. haiz.. sad sad sad… coz I never ask for repeat selling… haiz… this is the 2nd time I kanna.. work for 9month plus… going 10th month liao… den kanna 2 time gap buster.. got ppl work 2 years not a single time they kanna sia.. haiz… and.. IS THE SAME PERSON… is the same person tat I kanna the first time.. sob sob sob… will he give me 100% like what he gave last time?? Haiz…
Going to Acer company… dun kw at Wednesday or Thursday.. haiz… this time gonna repair my Bluetooth.. if not can throw away this computer liao.. hahahaha….
Haiz.. sian.. my stupid brothers ask me plau UNO.. lol.. k la.. go play with them… if not they nag nag nag liao.. haha.. tata…