I now so full… hahaha.. so long never eat like this le… I ate 2 bowl of rice.. waahahha.. I helped my mum do the cooking… weeeee… hmmmm… really very full.. wahahahaha… anyway…. I feel very great, after so long, this is the first time I ate so much at home… hahaha…
Hmmmm…. Me morning 6 plus den slp wor.. haha.. slp till 2 plus.. waahahaha… well.. also received a call from mac.. haiz.. they ask me tml go work early.. at 3pm… haiz.. I should start at 5pm de.. den end up 3pm lo.. sob sob… bo bian.. haiz…
Hmmmmm… ytd play audition.. wahaha.. so happy.. I break my own record.. now I can FM for 140bpm… wahahaha.. really very happy.. den very gan jiong some more.. hahaha.. heartbeat so fast… hehehe.. but I successfully done it… lalala…
Hmmmmmm… dun have much thing to say sia.. sian… coz today never do anything much sia.. hmmmm… anyway, I wanna change my blog skin… wonder which skin to chose sia.. hahaha…