arghhhhhhhhh... today is a super suey day wor... firstly... i gonna late for school today... den guess what?? I decided to take cab over to school… haiz… know what happen??? The driver drive me to nan yang poly…. Arghhhhh… I say go ngee ann poly.. he go nan yang… liew… cost me a bomb.. at least he still kw he wrong, charge me cheaper by $4…
haiz.. I thinking of complaint him.. but.. haiz.. nvm la.. give him a chance la.. who wun make mistake?? Cannot coz of one mistake and give him a dead sentence.. haiz.. well.. next time say CLEARLY lo.. say.. “I wan go ngee ann poly and not nan yang poly..” like tat sure can le..
liew… so many ppl laugh abt it when I told them…….. arghhhhhh… stupid sia.. T.T haiz… nvm la.. at least I never late for sch… haha… well, having quite a lot of fun when doing practical… haha.. coz is so easy… hmmmm… today 1pm start lesson… super nice.. can slp till shiok… holala… den lesson all the way sia… so rush.. haiz…
and… when I buying the C prog book… haiz… saw matthew… den… WHEN THEY SCAN THE BOOK, den he say he got the book can give me… WA KAO~! Waste my money again… arghhhhhhhhh… idiot lo… haiz…
anyway… nth much affect me today la.. but den… someone say he fond of me.. gosh.. what should I do sia.. I dun really wanna have a relationship with him… coz no chemistry bah… haiz… I got what gd sia?? Haiz… why do ppl I dun like, like me… den…. Haiz… nvm…
The Difference Between Failure And Success Is Doing A Thing Nearly Right And Doing A Thing Exactly Right...