Wtf… I kanna robbed… my $10 gone sia.. I remember tat I bring $24 out… den… I buy one regular fries… one medium milo.. and one McFlurry… all cost abt $6.. den I should left abt $18… but when I on the way home, I go Cheers.. den I wanna buy some stuff… den I found out I left $8 instead of $18… I dun remember buying other stuff.. den what happen to my $10??? Did somebody stole it?? Man… go mac.. never take care my stuff.. see la.. money lost liao la.. haiz.. whose fault??? Haiz.. who ask me never take care my wallet.. wa lao eh… $10… liew.. my $10 gone.. who could have stole my $10?? Who is the one tat stole it?? Gosh.. should I tell yiyi??? Should i?? or should I not?? My money lost when I in store.. if I tell… what if things get really big.. like tat my life there sure very jialat.. what should I do.. if I dun tell… maybe will have another this kind of stuff happen.. man.. what should I do… tell or dun tell??? Arghhhhhhh… how sia…
I VERY SURE~!~! before I buy McFlurry… inside my wallet got 2 $10 notes… den I use one… den after tat Rash give me the change… den I put it in… and den.. I never buy anything liao.. therefore 100% got $17 de NOTES… one $10, one $5 and one $2… the rest coin la… BUT~!~! when I go cheers… the $10 gone.. wtf… no wonder my eyelid keep on jump today… DEN I KANNA ROB~!~! wa lao… how can like this sia… T.T sob sob…
I keep on recall what I buy.. I really should have one more $10 inside.. what happen?? If there really a thief, den I really should report… but how… haiz… tian ar… but I dun really dare to tell them… how…. What should I do… how how how… T.T
I also hurt myself when at mac.. I toot toot go take the milo.. den the whole box drop down and hit my leg… as well as my hand.. haiz.. no wonder hoh.. eyelid jump so badly… man… so suey… and…. When go toilet.. got cockroach.. wtf… SEE~!~! EYELID JUMP SO BADLY… this is all what I got… haiz… is my left top eyelid… wa lao eh… asshole la… should I report ma??