Wa lao eh~!~! kanna bird shit.. what a suey day.. haiz… lian ke.. on the way home.. den I was at cpcc tat side ma.. liew.. den I suddenly feel hot.. den I take off my jacket.. LUCKY I TAKE OFF MY JACKET~!~! coz.. u all kw what.. just when I take off my jacket.. the bird shit just DROP~! Wa liew.. anyway.. is another happy thing tat is so lucky it never kanna my jacket lo.. phew..
Today.. I super duper blur.. dun kw what the hell is happening.. haiz.. tml.. in the late afternoon I will go to hospital.. den Wednesday my papa will discharge from hospital.. hmmmm… I will go hospital and take him home.. wahahaha.. I wonder how his scar look like.. will it be scary?? I dun kw le.. haiz… oh well.. he will sure recover very soon de.. wahahhaa…
Well.. just now there was magic trick.. MAN~!~! I dun kw how he do it le~!~! rubber band de somehow I can see it.. but the cards and the money de.. I DUN KW HOW~!~! the money is in my hand.. and I can feel the money.. but how it change it sia.. when it change de.. I dun kw le~!~!~! it can’t be it put back rite?? Haiz.. wonder what is tat trick.. liew… sian ar.. seem so toot and stupid today lo.. more blur den sotong.. haiz…
Hmmmm.. herbal tea called me while I am slp-ing today.. haha.. he called me 4 time wor.. but when I notice it, he already fall a sleep.. herbal tea is a very gd guy.. haha.. well.. he waited to call me when he reach home.. coz he outside ton ma.. he waited for around 2hours or so bah.. hmmmm.. just now on the phone he told me tat.. he go to the old change bla bla bla de.. dun kw is what la.. den he was saying that he wanna bring me go also.. liew.. I where will dare.. I so timid like a mouse lo.. haiz.. even my hse de hamster more brave den me lo.. aiyoyoyo… sad sia.. haiz..
Hmmmmmmmmm… meet up ice today.. hmmm.. nth must change to him… anyway.. gd to see old frens.. maybe abt 1years plus nearly 2 years never saw him le bah.. haha.. but I can cfm is less den 2 years.. the last time I saw him is at the chalet… simon chalet.. haha.. hmmmmmmmmmm… WAHAH.. nth nth nth.. I kw can le.. wahahhaa.. kw what I laugh?? I not gonna tell anyone.. lalala…
Alright.. I gonna read finish the book “Chicken Soup” liao.. and I will intend to buy another book of it.. the next one I wanted to buy is abt “love and friendship”.. let see what will it say abt love and friendship.. maybe I can write a story and send to them.. wonder will they publish it or not le.. WAHAHA.. ok.. time to go~ tata.. anything I will update wor.. (*^-^*)