well... firstly.. let me wish joanna happy 18th birthday... hahaha... just gone out with not long ago… in the late afternoon… well.. got to pass her the present rite?? Hahaha… anyway, she still never change la.. she intro me some of her fren.. I think should be poly friend bah… well.. 2 of the girls name.. inside all got “ling”.. haha.. me also got… wahahaha…
hmmmmmmmmm… i ownself DIY the candle… and also a pair of the earring… well.. she like it quite a lot.. so I think it is ok… haha.. at least it did make her smile.. well.. Joanna, yang ching and me also took neoprint after they have their lunch… hahahaha… the photo look quite nice…. Well.. Joanna said that I always so photogenic one.. in photo will be nicer den real life.. hahaha.. well.. quite agree with her.. :x I really not tat pretty anyway.. but in photo did look better… well… Joanna say maybe coz I slim down le.. tat why look nicer.. AND~!~! I never tie my hair when I take the photo today.. this is the 3rd time I took letting my hair down.. but this is the only time tat look nicer.. maybe coz I cut hair le.. tat why… hahaha.. love the photo man…
hmmmmm… let me see… oh ya… tat pig head xiong.. hahaha.. didn’t believe tat he did so much just to explain the anonymous is who… well.. tat anonymous is not him.. but is his COSINE… LOL~!~!~! well.. it should be cousin.. but den.. WAHAHA… is a really joke stuff u kw… well.. I received his sms in the middle of the night rite after I fall a sleep.. well.. his msg goes something like this.. “my cosine stay over my hse for a few days.. and he told me tat he tag ur blog.. I read it, I warn him not to tag… sori..” well.. coz I am very blur coz I woke up in the middle of the nite just to see this msg.. well I saw the first 2 words, “my cosine”, I just simply tot is those msg like those play play type de.. a joke or something.. but after I read the whole msg.. den I wanna laugh… coz I think he wanan say “cousin” but instead he spelled out “cosine”.. haha.. I did reply him back.. not forgetting~!~! to shoot him.. oh man.. how could a guy score B4 for his English in his O level end up spell it wrongly.. gosh.. I really think… they mix up our paper.. haha.. well.. seem like I always shoot him in his English.. hahaha… anyway… at least our friendship is still strong enough, I think… well.. do feel that our friendship is a bit unstable.. coz I feel that we getting me weird lately.. haiz.. well.. nvm… anyway.. he also flood in my msn and my email saying that tat person tat tag in my blog is his cousin… hahaha.. well.. does this show that he dun wan me to get hurt easily?? Or well.. top making wild guesses.. no use also.. haha.. but also~!~! he told me he dye hair again.. man.. wonder why he keep dye.. $60 sia… and he dye copper red.. gosh.. when he also kw I dye copper red as well, he was like.. “wtf…. So suey…” haiz..
this is one of the photo i love lots.. from left to right... Yang Ching, Joanna, Ruby... hehehe... cute rite??