Haiz………. Feel so down…. Why??? Only I kw why… but I can’t say…. The start of everything.. well.. somebody told me.. whenever u do something.. a new thing… the starting, no matter what u do.. is all WRONG.. well.. now I understand why… when u are new.. no matter what u do.. u will still headed to the wrong path of road.. just like me now.. why I suddenly feel that I am not responsible le?? I dun kw why…
Anyway.. think positive.. dun care le.. well.. Paris chocolate.. the 72% tat one.. very nice wor… hahaha… but… expensive le… 70cents per piece… haiz.. if buy from sch or other place.. the 72% cocoa de.. more cheaper… haha.. taste le.. I still feel Paris de chocolate.. very nice.. but… expensive sia… haiz… as usual.. I still can feel the sweetest inside… yummy.. maybe.. I already master the taste of dark chocolate.. if u can really taste the sweetness inside… u will kw… hahaha…
Well.. herman gonna start sch tml… but he dun wanna slp… lol… wonder wat will he happen tml… hahaha.. just now play audition with giff.. liew.. when he say last game.. and when finish tat game… I kanna dc.. liew.. so coincident.. haiz… or should I say so zhun ar…
Haiz.. nth much to do… only got a lot of problems.. tat only I can solve.. and I can do it.. nobody can help me.. coz is my stuff.. haiz.. stress ar… even after I determine to become a 18years old lady… but de.. too stressful liao.. sad ar.. bo bian la.. dun kw la.. haiz.. dun ask me why.. dun ask me how… everything is up to me to solve.. haiz…