MIND UR OWN BUSINESS WILL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNN!!! CBCBCBCBCB!!! FUKER!!!!!!!!!!! IF U THINK U ARE SO GREAT... GO BE GOD LA!! CB!!! u always say me say me... den ppl say u le... stupid black face... i also a human ok... i also got feeling de ok... WHO U THINK U R!!!!!! MY MOTHER??? PLEASE LO!!! U HAVE NO RITE TO SAY ME!!! KNN!!! CB!!!! BASTARD!!!!
aim good grade got wrong... paper so easy... of coz aim high la... just mind ur own business and fuk off.. if u think u so clever.... go have a good grade la... still at here talk so much... who u think u r?? pro?? please lo.. u also not pro lo...
KNN!!! got confident let ppl say till action... WTF!!! got confident got wrong ar?? aim gd grade got wrong ar?? need to let ppl say till so bad ma?? please lo~ think b4 u act lo.. u think everybody can endure meh?? i also got my temper.. also got its limits... once it reach the limit... and its gone..
and stop using 2years ago de thing and say me... me is different now.. 2years ago de me already gone.. stop acting tat u are so great.... NOW DE ME, IS NOT THE WEAK ME AGAIN!!!!! after so much things happen, i learn my lessons... AND I WUN FAIL DOING MY PART!!! I NOT LIKE U!!! MAD OVER SMALL MATTERS!!! STOP MAKING UNREASONABLE DECISION!!! DUN FORCE ME!!! I HATE BEING FORCE!!!
I REALLY WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!! DIE DEN SUA!!!! AT HOME!! LET STUPID BROTHERS DISTURB!!!!!! OUTSIDE LET PPL DISTURB!!! PLEASE LA!! MY LIFE NOT TAT EASY ALSO!!! STOP IRRITATING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXAM ALREADY MAKE ME MAD... NOW.... EVEN MY FAMILY MEMBERS MAKE ME MAD... I REALLY WANNA GONE BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN WAN STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I LEAVE HOME?????????? I DUN WANNA SEE TAT STUPID BROTHERS OF MINE.... I ALREADY STAY OUTSIDE TILL MID... SO THAT I WUN SEE MY BROTHERS... BUT DEN??? WTF!!!!!!!! WHY DUN THEY JUST FUK OFF.. SO IRRITATING.... HOW WISH I CAN MOVE OUT... HAVE MY OWN HSE... WITH MY OWN LIFE... WITHOUT ANYONE FORCING ME... MY OWN WORLD...
i dun kw when....... when i den can move out... i hate being in this way... stop taking me as a toy.. wan.. keep playing like hell.. dun wan... see also dun see.. i not a toy!!! I NOT A TOY!!!!!!! I NOT A MAID!! call den come... dun wan den go... i am MYSELF!!! FROM TODAY ONWARDS... I GONNA CHANGE!!! CHAGNE INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON!!! i dun kw i have to change how many time den ppl will treasure me.. in this world... who will treasure me?? my parents... i kw they will.. how abt me fren?? they take me as a small character in their life?? or take me for granted??? or just take ma as a passer-by??? I DUN KW!!!! I ONLY KW TAT THIS LIFE!!! I CANNOT TAKE IT!!! I DUN KW HOW LONG I STILL CAN TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! I DUN KW WAT I WILL DO.. OR HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I REALLY CANNOT TAKE IT... will my fren by my side... or just leave me at there and let me die?? i really cannot control anymore longer... since i cannot get wat i wan at home... or my fren.... maybe from god??? who knows... i really confuse... i really very confuse... please!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!
Character - Character Cannot Be Developed In Ease And Quiet.. Only Through Experience Of Trial And Suffering Can The Soul Be Strengthened, Ambition, And Success Achieved..