Today i eat dinner at Mac~ Well but hoh~ my main purpose is to see wheather Robin at there a not la~ Haha~ Well coz i kw today he got play basketball~ But hoh~ DUN HAVE SEE HIM THERE!!! Haiz~ We wait outside Mac~ I dun know how come i dun dare to go in sia~ Well~ I just wait outside~ Today i use my new phone le~ Must be happy~ But i just couldn't happy~ Except in school la~ See Qian Yu tat face i can laugh~ WAHAHAH~
I waited for Yuru to come out for her tuition~ Den we go Mac eat~ Haha~ I eat MacWings~ Hehe~ Den i use my phone and play la~ Yang Ching there also~ Haha~ Den i saw Zhi xiong at there also~ Den we all play at there~ Zhi xiong pic is like shit sia~! I take fm my new phone de~ Haha~ New phone ma~ Of coz must play a lot de~ Lalala~ So fun~