Morning 8.30am wake up and pack my thing den go Mac wait for tat Zhi Xiong~ I meet him 9am at CPCC Mac ma~ Haiz~ 9am le~ I den call him coz he not there~ Den i angry liao!! Coz he just wake up!! Haiz~ He den say he coming down~ Den i say ok lo~ since he is coming down den he wun take long~ BUT!! after half hour liao le!! he still not here!! Den i call him again!! Damn angry!! i ask him where is he!! He den say he coming down~ I den scold him liao lo~ 30min le!!! still coming down!! what take him so long!! So angry!! I hate people come late de~ Den he come liao lo~ Den he keep say sorry to me~ Haha~
After that we go KFC study~ Coz Mac many people~ Den the manager ask us to go la~ Haha~ Sian~ Den we go lo~ Study till 11++~ Den Zhi Xiong wan go work lo~ I den go home lo~ Haha~
At night, i sms Robin~ Well everynight i sms him~ Haha~ Den i tell him that i wanna stress out le~ Coz exam and school work ma~ haiz~ He den ask me to relac just like him~ Den he say he taking photo of the moon~ Den i found out today is the 16th of the luner calendar~ So the moon will be very bright and nice~ But the moon is directly on top of my building~ haiz~ Den i put my hand out den take photo of the moon~ Haha~ So nice~ I den send it to robin~ But he say he go slp le~ Haiz~ Sian~ Den i also go sleep lo~