Will it come true? Yesterday magazine horoscope say that today i will have a new love~ But i think is again gone like thin air~ A few more hour till midnight~ But I feel I talk to much to him le~ haiz~ This kind of thing I cannot control de le~ Everyday at home~ So boring~ Tomorrow maybe feel like going for a swim~ But my muscle feel so pain~ But hack care la~ My brother let me shout and shout~ Cannot tahan him le~ Even my neighbour child is better den him~
This afternoon talk to Abdullah in msn using mic. He teach me how to Blogger~ And now, this is my result~ I kw how to use liao~ When Abdullah see this, he sure very happy for me~ Hehe~ But he go swimming at 5.30pm sia~ We talk on mic yet he never ask me go sia~ Haiz~ Sad~ Nevermind!! Tomorrow I go myself!!
Later at night, my friend tell me that the horoscope is next tuesday not today~ Haiz~ Lucky not today. Cause today got nothing had happen.
This few day, I like this guy. Haiz~ Only if he is clever enough to see that~ But i think that is impossible~ Haiz~ He so......... Haiz~ Everytime talk to him will die sia~ But i dun dare to tell him cause i scare tio rejected by him. Haiz~
I chat with yang ching at later of the night. Den we had make a nickname for him~ "Windy" that his nickname cause i dun wan to say out his name.
Let time help me solve this problem bah~ Haiz~