Today, windy seem so cold toward me~ Maybe I think too much~ Maybe he didn't like me before. Think he didn't even know that I started to like him. People will say:"tell him and he will know. Kept everything inside you wun do anything" But I dun know wat to do. I scare thing like last year will happen again.
Today afternoon, I and yang ching go to Chong Pang Mac and do our holiday homework. Den I found out that I do the wrong Chinese homework!! So angry!! I done so much le!! Haiz!! Den at about 6++ we go northpoint walk walk~ I den saw my god sister and her friend~ Her friend disturb her den she wanna hit her fren~ But she never hit her fren but kanna me~ My hand so pain!!!!!!
Den at about 7.10pm, yang ching and I go and buy Takoyaki and some juice. We den go to the reservoir near Yishun Safra and sit sit~ Cause we very boring. When we reach there, the sky is getting darker and darker. We play with our handphone ring tone. We lie down on the grass~ All the sad song make me remember of windy~ Den I saw some star but den some red cloud gather together~ It seem like it going to rain~ The wind blow so sad toward me. I send yang ching home. By walking le~ After send her home, I walk home myself~ Yishun JC, park, Shell........ After walking pass all these place, I feel so lonely~ Hope Windy will accompany me~ When walk pass Chong Pang CC, I remember how Windy send me home. The same road, under the same sky~ Haiz~ Nobody know my feeling~
______
I"-._.-"I A mail to tell you
I_____I how much i like you~_____#####__________####_____
____#_____#_#####__#____#____
___#__###_##_____##__###_#___
___#__##___________#__##_#___
___#_____________________#___
____#__#___##___##___#_##____
_____##____##___##____#______
______#_______________#______
______#______###______#______
______#_____#_###_____#______
______#______###______#______
_______#__##_____##__#_______
_____###____#####____###_____
___##___#___________#___##___
__#______####___####______#__
_#___________###___________#_
#__#______________#______#__#
#___#__###_________###__#___#
#___###_______________###___#
_#__#__#_____________#__#__#_
__##__####____#____##_#__##__
_____#____#_______#____#_____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____##____###___###____#_____
_____##################______