Morning wake up at 8.15am, den prepare to go school for science thing~ Thing go very smoothly, and I found out that I get 1st in class for physics again~ 23/25 haiz~ I not happy with my result cause I careless~ nvm next time try harder~ hahahaha~ After that ivy, yang ching and mi go KFC eat eat~ cause ivy say she wanna go~ After eating I went home liao~
At about 4++ to 5pm, Abdullah, Kai Hui den I decided to go watch movie~ so I call yang ching to go also~ We watch Boogeyman~ The show quite nice le~ I give 3 1/2 star out of 5~ That Abdullah keep disturb me~ The movie show 1/2 way he den use his hand and tap me~ haiz~ den he put his hand in front of my face~ I beat his hand lo~ Den his finger nail pock my hand~ HAIZ!! So painful~ Little Bleed~ cannot touch water liao~ sob sob~ And guess what, some people smoke inside~ OMG!! I dun believe it!! Who smoke and I bet is near us~ After that we go northpoint walk walk~
At "Give a Name", I saw this bear!! I like it so much~ now it cost $29.90~ Haiz~ I dun have the $$ sia~ At "Long John Silver", the service damn poor and super slow!! It so irritating den I dun wan eat only yang ching eat~ Windy Windy Windy!! Abdullah keep teasing me!!!! BTH!!! haiz~ hack care la~ After that I walk home alone~ The very same road again~ I think that the slower speed I ever had!! It took me abt 15-20 min SAA~ Under the sad sky~ feel like going to the reservoir~ but is too late liao~ The sky is so clear~ Windy ar Windy~ Haiz~ No fate on u~