Today morning wake up, so tired~ But still have to go school~ School life is very hard~ Haiz~ So sleepy in class~
After school abt 3.05pm, I straight away go to Chong Pang Mac and meet Yuru and study~ But study for abt a while, we will attracted by the basketball!!! Jun long(Yuru brother), Yong ming, Yong quan and a sec 3 girl~ They play outside~ Den we go out play also~ I damn hot sia!! Coz i wear 2 shirt ma~ Hahaha~ So fun~ But I still very lousy la~ After abt 2-3 game, those pro wanna play~ Den we change over to the next court~ Haha~
Northland No.7 at there also le~ OH~ Ytd he not there haiz~ Den today he here~ Haiz~ After playing about 3-4 game, we rest for a while. Den we all CHIONG AR!!! Play till so fun~ After that Zhi xiong(Chicken breast) join us~ Haiz~ Play with Yong ming, Yong quan they all nothing happen. But play with that Zhi xiong, my leg cramp~ Haiz~ I shout sia~ Yuru tell me that everybody at the court look at me~ Haiz~ Damn painful le~ Will die le~ After a while, my leg not pain le~ But cannot stand up. Den Zhi xiong they all try and pull me up and take me to the side~ All becoz of me the game cannot continue~ Den Ah long fren join in~ Den I only can sit there and see~ After a long time den I can stand~ After that Yuru and me walk to Mac~ Haiz!! So hard sia~ Leg damn pain~
Northland no.7 today wear no.9~ Hahaha~ When about 6pm bah I think, I sit at the center of the Court(at the side of coz). I watch them(Northland no.7 and fren) play. He got look at me sia~ Hehehe~ Thx goodness he got look at me~ Coz tat time, after he look at me, I never slp properly tat night~ Hope tonite i can slp properly~ I starting to like him liao la~ Stupid me~ Haiz~
Today is Tuesday~ As the book say today I will have new love~ Guess it wun come true liao~ Haiz~
I still dun know that Northland no.7 name sia~ Haiz~ Hope I can get to know him~ I think i have to give him a nickname le~ If not always say Northland no.7 here and there~ Haiz~ Let me see~ What name should I use~ Hmmmmmmmm~ Hard to think le~ Aiyo~ Hmmmm~ Aiya!! Call him "N7" la~ Cannot think of a name le~ Use this 1st haha~
Here ruby, Bathing off~ Smelly le~